2 Marijuana Tech Stocks To Buy Right Now In The Stock Market?
Many marijuana stocks are still showing consistent up-and-down trading. For some, this can be both a good and a bad thing. For instance, if you purchased shares of marijuana stock and the company continues to fall. This can create upset and frustration. Yet if you find that companies have fallen that are usually up it may be a good time to find some marijuana stocks to buy.
Nonetheless, the way you look at the market and develop and learn new strategies can be the difference between making money and not. Investing in stocks period is a skill that takes time to learn and even longer for some to perfect. Especially with marijuana stocks and how unpredictable the sector can perform. The cannabis industry as a whole is young and growing day by day.
Currently, more than half of the United States has legalized cannabis in some form. From this, it has piqued the interest of many new and seasoned investors to get involved. When it comes to investing in general you want to not only be educated on what it is you’re investing in but also you need a game plan.
By having a plan and trading your plan it will be easier to adjust your strategy along the way. The name of the game is to buy and sell high and put yourself in a position to see the best chances of having a better return. If you are on the hunt for good cannabis stocks the companies mentioned below could be solid options to consider adding to your portfolio.
Top Marijuana Stocks For Your 2022 Watchlist
- Leafly Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:LFLY)
- WM Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAPS)
Leafly Holdings, Inc.
Leafly Holdings, Inc. owns and operates a platform to provide consumers with cannabis information and connects consumers to cannabis brands and licensed retailers. This past month was the last time the company released news. Back on August 11th, Leafly released its Q2 2022 earnings.
Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Total revenue was $12.1 million, up 13.8% over Q2 2021 driven by growth in retailer and brand revenues
- Gross margin was 88.0%, compared to 88.5% in Q2 2021
- Total operating expense was $19.5 million, up 83.9% over $10.6 million in Q2 2021, and included investments in platform, product development, and sales and marketing to position the business for long-term growth
- Net Income was $14.8 million, and included $24.4 million of gains on derivative liabilities, compared to a net loss of $1.3 million in Q2 2021
- Adjusted EBITDA loss was $8.4 million, compared to an adjusted EBITDA loss of $0.8 million in Q2 2021
[Read More] Top Marijuana Stocks To Buy This Month?
WM Technology, Inc.
WM Technology, Inc. provides e-commerce and compliance software solutions to retailers and brands in the cannabis market in the United States, Canada, and internationally. In the company’s recent news it announced the launch of Weedmaps for business. A fully integrated suite of end-to-end SaaS solutions for cannabis retailers and brands.
The realignment includes the integration of WM Technology’s recent acquisitions — Sprout, Enlighten, Cannveya, and CannCurrent. This enables the technology company to provide an interconnected suite of logical, end-to-end solutions.
[Read More] Top Marijuana Penny Stocks Right Now? 3 For Your List In September
With the addition of these companies, WM Technology now supports businesses at every stage in the consumer funnel.